Please read all these terms and conditions.
2. We are Cannon Heating Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 14441508 whose registered office is at 222 Wolverton Road, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 5AB with email address
firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number (07517355268) (the Supplier or us or we).
3. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
6. Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
7. Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as set out in the Customer’s order or in the
Customer’s written acceptance of the Supplier’s quotation;
9. Services means the services, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order.
11. In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
12. All Services are subject to availability.
13. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement.
We will notify you of these changes.
15. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on
written notice to you.
|Basis of Sale|
17. When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
18. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered once your order has been accepted by the Supplier.
19. Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 14 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
20. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
|Risk and Title|
24. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR.
b. ‘GDPR’ means the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
c. ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
25. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
26. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
d. we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
27. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: email@example.com.
|Governing law and Complaints|
29. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
30. In the unlikely event that you have any issues, please contact us as soon as possible.